Senior Account Executive
TaskHuman is organizing the world’s human expertise, making coaching in 1000+ skills instantly accessible to you in a multitude of forms. Whether you connect live with a specialist on a 1:1 video call, message directly in-app, join a group coaching session, or learn via coach-generated content, our value of human connection is the foundation of every interaction at TaskHuman. To learn more, follow TaskHuman on Twitter @taskhuman, download it on the App Store or Google Play, and visit the company’s website at https://taskhuman.com/.
TaskHuman is entering into the Latin American market to establish new customers in the region. As a fully global company and product, TaskHuman’s translated product and multi-lingual coaches are setup to support users in Latin American countries. TaskHuman will be providing organizations with our full suite of products: Leadership Coaching, Sales Coaching, and Well-Being Coaching so that users can enjoy unlimited 1:1 coaching along, group coaching, and curated programs aligned to key subject and functional areas. These programs coupled with unlimited 1:1 coaching across 1,000+ work and personal life topic areas covered by our global coaching network allow us to provide a “Develop the Whole Person” approach that is revolutionizing talent development across the global enterprises of our clients. Building on our early success, we are looking for sales hunters with experience selling into executive level buyers in the Benefits, L&D/Talent Development, and Sales Leadership space to ignite the next phase of our growth.
Successful sellers at TaskHuman need to be:
- 100% new business hunters
- Addicted to winning
- Energized by outbound activity
- Intellectually curious
Our sellers enjoy competitive base salaries, generous commission plans, stock options, comprehensive benefits, a 100% remote but connected daily working environment and access to our extensive provider network of coaches which is like having a personal life coach, work mentor and personal concierge at your fingertips. We are a fully remote company and have the technology tools in place to support our employees today and as we grow.
- Build and execute on a marketing and Go-To-Market strategy across key Latin American markets, with a core focus on: Santiago, Chile, Mexico City, Mexico, Monterrey, Mexico, Sao Paolo, Brazil, Curitiba, Brazil, Bogota, Colombia, Buenos Aires, Argentina and Lima, Peru.
- Hunt and nurture new business in your identified territory to drive new customer acquisition
- Identify and execute agreements with local, trusted channel partners to gain access to larger customer bases faster
- Join and participate in local HR consortiums and networking groups that will provide access to new business opportunities
- Build trusted relationships with senior level executives to advise them on business challenges while taking a consultative approach in aligning how TaskHuman’s product offerings can drive and impact success across their business
- Generate cold outbound opportunities through email nurture sequences, phone calls, social media, and networking events
- Prospect and build pipeline in order to improve ramp speed and shorten the sales cycle
- Navigate multiple executive relationships across prospective buyers to drive opportunities to close while working with cross-functional teams as necessary to support new client launches and adoption related activities.
- Communicate learnings from prospect interactions to relevant stakeholders internally to help drive marketing and product strategy forward
- Travel to prospect cities for client presentations and to attend trade shows/conferences, while also maximizing virtual selling techniques
- Contribute to the continued evolution of our growing business
- Fluency in English and Spanish; Portuguese also desirable
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience in the HR Tech/HR SaaS space with established business relationships with C-Suite leaders, HR executive sponsors, Learning & Development/Talent Development buyers and related decision makers
- Proven ability to land net-new sales
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota and routine closing of $50k+ average deal sizes
- Genuine curiosity to learn about different clients and industries, their unique business challenges, KPi’s, trends, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and authentic love of human interactions
- Ability to self direct your daily/weekly/monthly tasks and collaborate in an early-state, startup environment
- Results-driven mentality with ability to bounce back from disappointments and challenges
- Being a creative story teller and client partner who is able paint the picture of what is possible, adjust on the fly to move the sales process forward and deliver results to our clients
- Openness to give, receive and incorporate direct feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest in the mission of Task Human and in being a part of something bigger than any one person or business group
Base Salary Range: $50,000-$75,000 base annual salary + commission. The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
TaskHuman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.