Business Development Representative
TaskHuman is organizing the world’s human expertise, making coaching in 1000+ skills instantly accessible to you in a multitude of forms. Whether you connect live with a specialist on a 1:1 video call, message directly in-app, join a group coaching session, or learn via coach-generated content, our value of human connection is the foundation of every interaction at TaskHuman.
To learn more, follow TaskHuman on Twitter @taskhuman, download it on the App Store or Google Play, and visit the company’s website at https://taskhuman.com/
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage TaskHuman’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails, events, and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether TaskHuman will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of TaskHuman and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive. You will have a working relationship with 2-3 AEs. Each day you will collaborate with the Account Executives you support and your fellow BDRs to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (new users and potential customers)
- Think outside the box and meet potential customers where they are (events, social media, calls, emails, etc)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Schedule online product demonstrations for a qualified lead while ensuring you meet your monthly goals
- Understand the customers’ needs and challenges using sales methodologies, i.e. BANT
- Carry out market research to broaden the customer base of TaskHuman
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or any related field
- The desire and commitment to be in a “top of funnel” sales role
- Sales/prospecting experience required
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment desirable
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a bonus
- Knowledge of Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator and LinkedIn Sales Insight desirable
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal with and address objections, openness to being coached
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the well-being industry
- Willingness to work traditional US business hours
- Genuine interest in the mission of TaskHuman and in being a part of something bigger than any one person or business group
- Ability to self direct your daily/weekly/monthly tasks and collaborate in an early-state, startup environment
- Results driven mentality with ability to bounce back from disappointments and challenges
- Openness to give, receive and incorporate direct feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel for events
What’s In It For You?
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the US
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Stock options
- Unlimited well-being, sales, leadership and professional coaching sessions
- Travel to corporate events to meet prospective clients, meet colleagues and uncover more opportunities at TaskHuman.
- Opportunity to grow into an AE or Marketing role
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and having a mentor you can turn to
Base Salary Range: $45k-$50k base annual salary + commission with a total compensation potential of $75,000 annually plus benefits. The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
TaskHuman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.