QA Tester (Web application)
TaskHuman is organizing the world’s human expertise, making coaching in 1000+ skills instantly accessible to you in a multitude of forms. Whether you connect live with a specialist on a 1:1 video call, message directly in-app, join a group session, or learn via coach-generated content, our value of human connection is the foundation of every interaction at TaskHuman.
Our engineering team is looking for a rock star Web Application QA Tester who will be responsible for reviewing and implementing systematic test plans. In this role you will collaborate with software developers and project supports to determine project scope and requirements. To guarantee product quality, you will manage exploratory and automated testing. You will create and execute tests, debug and identify corrective actions, assess system requirements, and track quality assurance metrics (such as defect density and open defect counts). Furthermore, you should monitor all phases of software development to discover and fix bugs in the system and assist us maintain our world-renowned level of reliability and quality. As a startup company, we need a self-starter that is able to be very hands-on and effectively communicate with individuals at all levels within the organization. Being flexible and ready for change in our fast growing organization is essential as well!
Our employees enjoy:
- Competitive base salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Stock options
- Generous and flexible time off
- Unlimited coaching on TaskHuman
- 100% remote “work from anywhere” work environment
- Prepare detailed٫ comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Plan and coordinate testing activities٫ thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- Cross browser testing, all device testing, bug reporting, bug analysis
- Review and analyze website, and optimize website performance
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Assess test results to predict user behavior, identify errors/bugs and suggest solutions.
- Provide detailed information of a defect / bug / error to developers in order to fix it
- Propose software enhancements to better UI performance
- Strong logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Ensure timely project delivery by working closely with the product development and testing teams.
- Relevant QA development experience of 3-4 years
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree is preferred.
- Experience with QA testing for MS Teams
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance approaches, tools, and processes
- Work experience in web application development and quality assurance is preferred.
- Understanding of multiple Quality assurance tools
- Practical knowledge of a software testing tool
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- Solid experience in writing clear٫ concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
TaskHuman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.