Axel Springer National Media & Tech Backend Engineer | 9 Month - Tech Accelerator | Education Voucher (Women+)
* This free career acceleratoris for Women+ who are registered with the employment agency or job center.
A technical and professional training program from Axel Springer National Media & Tech to help you become a Backend Engineer with a 9-month full-stack program.
- 9 months training
- Suitable for beginners - no previous knowledge is required
- Class will be held online, with in-person days at the Axel Springer offices.
This program is tailored to equip women+ with the skills they need to become a highly-skilled full-stack software engineer.
You will be equipped with the expertise to excel in backend development using TypeScript as the programming language of choice.
Developed in collaboration with Axel Springer National Media & Tech, this program is tailored to, and partnered with, their media tech teams, giving you a practical, hands-on collaboration which will help you thrive in the tech industry.
- You are unemployed (or soon to be) and living in Germany
- Fluent in English (B2+)
- You are able to commit to full-time study 08:45 to 18:00, Monday to Friday
- An interest in web/software development
- Motivation to transform your career
- High-school education AND 3+ years work experience;
- A 2+ year degree or higher OR Completed a coding bootcamp
Dedicated Learning with Other Women+
The program begins by covering foundational knowledge and skills in software engineering, before advancing to tackle algorithms and full-stack essentials. Our curriculum then focuses on modern backend technologies, allowing you to use TypeScript to explore topics like cloud computing and databases. This program gives you hands-on experience in real-world applications, with a strong emphasis on software architecture and system design. If all of this sounds unfamiliar and scary to you: don’t worry! We’ll teach you everything you need to know.