Senior Golang Engineer - Remote
Los Altos, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Many in the crypto community believe that sovereign chains communicating freely with one another is the future for crypto infrastructure, and that now is the right time to move in that direction.
Saga's mission is to give developers what they need to build the next 1000 chains in the multichain metaverse, or multiverse.
We are a protocol for automatically provisioning application-specific blockchains in the multiverse. We are rearchitecting developer and end user interactions with blockchains. Using shared security, innovations in validator orchestration, and an automated CI/CD deployment pipeline standardized across apps in single tenant VMs, Saga makes launching a dedicated blockchain, or chainlet, as easy as deploying a smart contract.
Saga’s initial focus will be on gaming and entertainment chains. As the metaverse expands, performance requirements and end user expectations are climbing higher and higher, and crypto-based applications have to deliver.
Our vision is ambitious, and we need the smartest and most determined engineers to join us on our journey. We are a world class team of veteran web3 entrepreneurs and builders from Ignite (Tendermint), Apple, Twitter, NVIDIA and Skuchain, and we’re looking to grow.
We offer a flexible, remote working enviroment. You can expect a warm welcome from a friendly and international team that will support you in your personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
● Design, document and implement quality backend architectures, services and tooling that leverage existing building blocks in the Cosmos Ecosystem, infrastructure providers, cloud orchestration and more.
● Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within tight deadlines.
● Work with the engineering, design and product teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and company goals.
● Own the development and maintenance of the project from ideation to deployment.
● Minimum 7 years experience in designing and implementing quality backend architectures.
● Minimum 3 years experience working with Golang.
● Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
● Experience with distributed systems architecture
● Understanding of blockchain systems like Ethereum or Cosmos
● Basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives such as public/private keys, hash functions and Merkletrees
● Experience with GitHub or other developer collaborative tools
Nice to Have
● Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm and containerization
● Experience with optimizing program processor and memory utilization
● Exposure to CI/CD, AWS is a plus
● Work Remotely from anywhere in the world.
● Work on exciting things. The world of crypto is our playground!
● Flexible working hours
● Flexible vacation policy
● Competitive Salary
● Stock options
● Full benefits*
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k retirement plans. For US Employees only.